Friday 16 May 2014

Fwd: Sharna 11.4.14



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Oaklands Students <ipod@oaklands.school.nz>
Date: Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Subject: Sharna 11.4.14
To: trish.patten@oaklands.school.nz


Making Friends 7.4.14

I am Sharna and I would like to be your friend to today.
I would say that they could play with me on the adventure playground because it is a really fun thing to do and I have another friend you can meet.
My favourite TV programme is Doc Mc Stuffings, what is your favourite TV programme?
Tomorrow at lunch time I get fish and chips you can have some if you want.
It is important to have friends so you can have fun at morning tea,lunch time,after school and at the weekend.


Sent from my iPad



--
Kind Regards
Trish


Trish Patten
Kauri Team Co-Leader (Yr 4-8)
ICT Manager
Oaklands School
37 Cunningham Place
Oaklands
Christchurch 8025

Ph 03 3228735

No comments:

Post a Comment